|Bridge Scholarship |
University of New Mexico Valencia Campus
Financial Aid Office
Bridge to Success Scholarship Application
All incoming freshmen are encouraged to apply!
- New Mexico Resident.
- Graduated from a NM public or private accredited high school, or NM HS Equivalency.
- Apply for admission at UNM Valencia Campus.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning October 1, 2016. https://fafsa.gov
- Complete your financial aid file at UNM-Valencia Financial Aid Office
- Submit official high school or equivalency transcript with final grade point average by July 28, 2017
- Register full-time (12+ credit hours) for fall 2017 semester.
- High school GPA of 2.5. Contact the Financial Aid Office for high school equivalency score requirements.
|13. ||Name of High School or Institution that High School Diploma/Equivalency was received.|
|14. ||City and State of Institution:|
|NM Legislative Lottery Scholarship is awarded the second semester of attendance if the following requirements are met:|
•New Mexico Resident
•Graduate from a NM public or private accredited private high school or NM HS Equivalency
•Enroll full-time in a degree seeking program at a public NM college for the first regular semester following graduation or earning equivalency. (qualifying semester)
•Earn at least 12 credit hours during the qualifying semester at two-year institution
•Earn at least 15 credit hours during the qualifying semester at four-year institution.
•Earn at least a 2.5 Grade Point Average during the qualifying semester.
•Lottery Scholarship is available for a total of three semesters at two year institution then an additional four semesters at four year institution as long as requirements are achieved each semester.
REMINDER-Scholarship applications will not be reviewed without an Official NM High School or High School Equivalency transcripts. Please submit transcripts to:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (best option)
280 La Entrada
Los Lunas, NM 87031