2021-2022 COI Disclosure for PHS or NIH projects: fill out at time of applying for funds
CAREFULLY READ ALL SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS AND QUESTIONS.
SURVEY MATERIAL AND ITS ORDER MAY HAVE CHANGED FROM LAST YEAR.
- This Conflict of Interest in Research (COI) disclosure is for UNM Main Campus and/or Branch Campus researchers applying for funding from the Public Health Service (PHS). This includes funding by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its Institutes and Centers.
- You must fill out this disclosure any time you submit a proposal for funding from these sources. PHS disclosures are project-specific and separate from your annual COI disclosure.
- When the review process is completed, a notification of determination will be emailed to you.
- If the disclosure requires a review by the full COI Committee, you could be asked to be present at the Committee meeting.
Note: If you start a survey and need to stop mid-stream, you should follow these steps to prevent loss of information entered:
- Select the command, 'Save/Complete Later'.
- Enter your email address in the field provided.
- Click 'Place Survey on Hold'.
- Look to receive an email with the subject line 'PHS/NIH Survey Return Ticket'. (Note: the email may deliver to your SPAM folder.)
- Use the link in the email to access your partially completed survey.
The confidentiality of disclosed information and the privacy of the investigator is protected to the extent permitted by law. COI disclosure information may be subject to reporting requirements from sponsoring entities as well as to public record requests under laws such as IPRA.
Thank you for your part in contributing to the UNM mission, for fostering integrity of UNM research and for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and other regulatory requirements. Our office wishes you well with your research.
UNM Office of Research & Compliance