Clauve Award Application
The Clauve Outstanding Senior Awards
The Clauve Award is based on leadership and involvement as well as academics. Students must be outstanding in both areas to be chosen to receive the Clauve Award. UNM seniors with a 3.0 cumulative grade point average who will graduate any semester in 2020 encouraged to apply. The Clauve Awards will be presented at the annual Recognition Reception, Friday, April 24, 2020.
To be considered, students must complete this online application and obtain at least one letter of recommendation. The submission deadline for all application materials is March 4, 2020. Clauve recommendation letters may be written by faculty, staff, administrators, peer students, community members, or alumni. Letters of recommendation must be submitted by the recommender directly to the Dean of Students office. Letters should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. No more than two letters of recommendation may be submitted.
If you have difficulty filling out this form and would like to request an alternate format, please contact the Dean of Students Office (email@example.com, 277-3361).
You do not have to fill out this form all at once. If you would to save your application and return to it later, you may hit the "save" button at the end of each section. Before starting on the application, we recommend you compile the following information:
- list of all on-campus activities you participated in
- list of off-campus activities
- list of scholarships, awards, and honors you have received
- a personal statement addressing one of the following prompts; personal statements must be fewer than 500 words.
- How did you balance academics and campus/community involvement and why?
- Why are campus/community involvement and leadership valuable to you?
- names and email addresses of the people who will be submitting letters of recommendation (up to two)
|8. ||In order to be considered for this award, applicants must authorize the Dean of Students Office to verify the activities described in the application as well as their grade point average, conduct history, and enrollment. Do you consent to the verificaiton process described above? |